Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 08 and Mar 10. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Bella 8' x 16' Greenhouse
Beauty and mechanics are the main focus in Palram's latest hobby greenhouse. Welcome the Bella 8' x 16' Greenhouse, an elegant and well-built addition for your growing space and designed for extending your gardening season. A healthy head-start on your garden begins with effective light management through Palram's market leading twin-wall polycarbonate panels. Twin-wall polycarbonate is the leading choice for quality hobby greenhouse coverings because of its durability, light-diffusing properties, and heat retaining ability. The twin-wall roof and side panels on the Bella block 99.9% of harmful solar UV radiation and create an even-light system within the Greenhouse. Even-light helps maximizes plant growth and eliminates the risk of plant burn and shade areas.
Palram's version of this virtually unbreakable polymer is made only with virgin materials that won't become brittle or discolor over time. The bell-shaped aluminum frame not only adds an elegant look to your backyard but also reduces wind impact and snow build-up. With an 8' wide frame and four available lengths, you can customize the perfect hobby greenhouse. Corrosion-resistant and durable, keep your focus on growing and not maintaining. A 5-year limited warranty and US-based customer support will give you peace of mind with your purchase.
Features- model HG5416:
- Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays, create even-light and maintain ideal temperatures
- Rust-resistant bell-shaped frame designed for increased wind resistance and reduced snow build-up
- 128 sq ft of growing space and 7' of headroom in the peak
- Low-threshold and double doors for easy access
- Includes three adjustable roof vent, lockable door handle, and galvanized steel base for structural support
- Maintenance Free
- 5- Year Limited Warranty
Includes three adjustable roof vent, lockable door handle, and galvanized steel base for structural support