Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 20 and Jan 22. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Explore Scientific ED102-FCD100 Air-Spaced Triplet
This Telescope is essentially the same as the ED80-FCD100 but offers better performance. For the ED102-FCD100 Air-Spaced Triplet Telescope, we use Hoya FCD100 optics, which are similar to the Ohara FPL-53. Relying on technological innovation, we have successfully launched the mass production of high-performance optical glass at the FCD family's apex. Combining it with optical glass of high refractive index allows us to achieve unprecedented advanced chromatic aberration correction. Hoya FCD100 is considered the best optical glass ever produced by Hoya.
The ED102-FCD100 Air-Spaced Triplet Telescope features an air-spaced triplet optical design that virtually eliminates chromatic aberrations. This Telescope generates brilliant high-contrast images by combining genuine HOYA FCD100 extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and proprietary EMD enhanced multi-layer coatings on all optical surfaces.
- More Light Gathering, more Resolving Power, and more Image Scale than the ED80
- The ED102-FCD100 provides superior apochromatic performance for wide-field deep-sky astrophotography, eclipse photography, and wildlife photography without sacrificing portability
- Precision Components
- Improved focuser design over the Essential Series that astrophotographers will appreciate
- 102mm Dia. f/7 True APO with HOYA FCD100 ED Glass in Advanced 4-Point Push-Pull Collimatable Cell with Centering Adjustments and Locks
- Metal Tube
- EMD Coatings
- Retractable Lens Hood
- Classic White Finish
- Rotatable HEX Dual-Speed 2.5-inch R&P Focuser with 2 Extension Tubes and Compression Ring
- Cradle Rings attached to 45mm Wide Saddle Dove Plate (Vixen-Style) with Cone Angle Adjustments and Handle with Slot for Piggy Back Attachment
- 2-inch 99% Reflective Diagonal Mirror with Compression Ring and 1.25-inch Adapter
- Mounting Shoe for Finder Scope Bracket
- Shipping wt 17 lbs (approximately)
- L31" x H8" x W10”