Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 21. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Explore Scientific ED127-FCD100 Air-Spaced Triplet Telescope
The ED127-FCD100 Air-Spaced Triplet Telescope reveals celestial wonders like the lunar terrain's desolate beauty, Saturn's rings serene structure, or the brightest Messier catalog deep-sky treasures. The ED127-FCD100 Telescope features an air-spaced triplet optical design that virtually eliminates chromatic aberrations. This Telescope generates brilliant high-contrast images by combining genuine HOYA Optics extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and proprietary EMD enhanced multi-layer coatings on all optical surfaces.
- Designed for the professional astrophotographer and visual astronomer
- the ED127-FCD100, with its 5-inches of aperture and 952mm of focal length, is perfect for medium-to-wide field imaging of deep-sky objects
- for high-resolution planetary and lunar projects and as a general-purpose telescope, it provides performance comparable with much larger aperture Schmidt-Cassegrain and Newtonian type telescopes.
- 127mm Dia. f/7.5 True APO with HOYA FCD100 ED Glass in Advanced 4-Point Push-Pull Collimatable Cell with Centering Adjustments and Locks
- Classic White Finish Metal Tube
- EMD Coatings
- Retractable Lens Hood
- Rotatable HEX Dual-Speed 2.5-inch R&P Focuser with 2 Extension Tubes and Compression Ring
- Cradle Rings attached to 45mm Wide Saddle Dove Plate (Vixen-Style) with Cone Angle Adjustments and Handle with Slot for Piggy Back Attachment
- 2-inch 99% Reflective Diagonal Mirror with Compression Ring and 1.25-inch Adapter
- Shoe for Finder Scope Bracket
- Shipping wt 26 lbs (approximately)
- L41" x H11" x W11”