Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 20 and Jun 22. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Explore Scientific ED80-FCD100 Air-Spaced Triplet Telescope
This Telescope is essentially the same as the ES-ED0806–01 but offers better quality optics. For the ED80-FCD100 Air-Spaced Triplet Telescope, we use Hoya FCD100 optics, which are similar to the Ohara FPL-53. Relying on technological innovation, we have successfully launched the mass production of high-performance optical glass at the FCD family's apex. Combining it with optical glass of high refractive index allows us to achieve unprecedented advanced chromatic aberration correction. Hoya FCD100 is considered the best optical glass ever produced by Hoya.
The ED80-FCD100 Air-Spaced Triplet Telescope features an air-spaced triplet optical design that virtually eliminates chromatic aberrations. This Telescope generates brilliant high-contrast images by combining genuine HOYA FCD100 extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and proprietary EMD enhanced multi-layer coatings on all optical surfaces.
- Wide field of view with uncompromising imaging quality
- Top-of-the-line HOYA FCD100 ED glass
- An excellent choice for astrophotographers and Eclipse chasers alike
- Grab-and-go size and weight
- Improved focuser design over the Essential Series
- 80mm Dia. f/6 True APO with HOYA FCD100 ED Glass in Advanced 4-Point Push-Pull Collimatable Cell with Centering Adjustments and Locks
- Classic White Finish Metal Tube
- EMD Coatings
- Retractable Lens Hood
- Rotatable HEX Dual-Speed 2.5-inch R&P Focuser with 2 Extension Tubes and Compression Ring
- 45mm Wide Saddle Dove Plate (Vixen-Style) also
- Threaded to Mount on Camera Tripod
- 2-inch 99% Reflective Diagonal Mirror with Compression Ring and 1.25-inch Adapter
- Shipping wt 12 lbs (approximately)
- L22" x H8" x W8"