Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 30 and Feb 01. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Explore Scientific FirstLight EXOS-2 Equatorial Mount with GOTO
This German Equatorial mount is equipped with motors on both axes, allowing the mount to accurately track astronomical objects. Precision gears and dual bearings allow operation with a minimum of backlash on all nine slewing speeds.
A simple 1, 2, or 3-star alignment is necessary to orient the scope for tracking and finding objects. The convenient hand controller has GoTo function controls with a 272,994 objects database making this FirstLight EXOS-2 Equatorial Mount with GOTO affordable, accurate, and reliable.
- The mount has a solid 1.25" stainless steel tube tripod with excellent stability and can hold up to 28 lbs. of astronomy equipment.
- The included 12V battery pack can be conveniently attached to the eyepiece tray; it requires 8 "D" size batteries.
- EXOS-2GT Equatorial Mount with GOTO Hand Controller
- Dual-Axis Worm Gears with DC Servo Motors and Optical Encoders
- Heavy-Duty Adjustable Metal Folding Tripod
- Supports up to 28 lbs. of Astronomy Equipment.