Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 21. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Explore Scientific-Losmandy G-11 Equatorial Mount with PMC-Eight GOTO
The Explore Scientific-Losmandy G-11 Equatorial Mount with PMC-Eight GOTO is designed by Explore Scientific's Engineers and features the PMC-Eight, representing a new robotic approach to precision motion control for telescope mounts. The Losmandy G-11 Equatorial Mount with PMC-Eight GOTO has a robust eight-processor electronics board for a wide range of software clients. With its innovative design, Explore Scientific is doing what no other telescope company has done- make the controlling interface language and example software code "open source" so that programmers in the astronomical community can create new platforms and GoTo astronomy experiences to best suit the needs for both casual observations and astrological research.
- The eight-processor micro-controller is the heart of Explore Scientific's PMC-Eight GoTo controller.
- Additional standard features include an auto-guide port (ST4 contact input) and a serial port for conventional hardwired connectivity.
- The PMC-Eight encompasses such advanced features as a wireless Ethernet 10/100 with full IP function permitting access to the controller anywhere, providing fast and robust operations.
- Explore Scientific has adopted an "open source" approach to unlock the potential of this controller fully. Explore Scientific freely provides documentation for the controller and example software demonstrating the controller's features.
- Explore Scientific/Losmandy G-11 EQ Mount with PMC-Eight GOTO
- Losmandy Ultra-Heavy Duty Adjustable Metal Folding Tripod