Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 28 and Mar 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Explore Scientific N114 FirstLight Newtonian with EQ3 Mount
Whether you're looking to delve into the mysteries of our solar system or explore inspiring deep sky treasures, the versatile Explore Scientific FirstLight series has an observing package that will fit your budget and needs. Explore Scientific N114 FirstLight Newtonian Telescope with EQ3 Mount. With FirstLight Telescopes, the only thing you need to bring is a desire to discover the wonders of space.
Each of the Telescopes in the new FirstLight series comes complete with the essentials: a telescope, a sturdy mount, an eyepiece, and a red dot viewfinder.
Features- Model FL-N114500EQ3:
- The 114mm aperture has the impressive light-gathering capability to bring excellent views of planets and bright deep-sky objects.
- Fast focal ratio (f/4.3) shortens exposure times for deep-sky photography.
- The German Equatorial Mount is designed to smoothly track celestial objects as they journey across the sky smoothly. It has two flexible shafts for precise guiding and a counterweight (2.5 lbs.) that bring the necessary balance.
- The full-size tripod includes an accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and bring additional stability.
- This model comes with a 25mm Plössl eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Included Adapter helps astronomers use their smart device to capture and share images.
- 114mm Dia. f/4.3 Newtonian with BK7 Mirrors in 3-Point Push-Pull Collimatable Secondary Holder and 3-Point No-Tool Collimation of the Primary Mirror
- Aluminum Coatings with Quartz Overcoat
- Classic White Finish Metal Tube
- Single-Speed 1.25-inch R&P Focuser
- Cradle Rings attached to 45mm Wide Saddle Dove Plate (Vixen-Style) with Cone Angle Adjustments
- Nano Equatorial Mount with Slow Motion Controls on Folding Metal Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Red Dot Finder
- 25mm 1.25-inch O.D. Plössl Eyepiece Smartphone Camera Adapter
- Shipping wt.: 13 lbs. (approximately)
- L35" x W15" x H8"