Estimated Arrival: Between May 26 and May 28. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Explore Scientific N208CF Newtonian Telescope
The N20839 Newtonian with its large 208mm aperture and short 812mm focal length produces a fast, rich-field optical design perfect for wide-field deep sky astrophotography and visual observations of stellar clouds, nebulae, and galaxies. This fast Newtonian features no-tool knob collimation of the primary and secondary mirrors to make precise collimation adjustments easy.
It comes complete with:
- Aluminum Tube;
- No Tool Secondary Collimation;
- Finder Scope Base;
- 2-inch Crayford Focuser with 1.25-inch Adapter with Integrated T-thread to attach optional T-thread Ring;
- Cradle Rings with Slotted Handle (can be an attachment point for piggy-back cameras;
- Vixen-style Dovetail;
- Front Focuser Dust Caps
The package includes a padded, top-loading Soft Carrying Case to protect the optical tube assembly while transporting the instrument to your backyard or your favorite dark sky site. If you are planning to do astrophotography, you will need the optional HR Coma Corrector (HRCC02-00).
- Large aperture and super-wide field at f3.9
- Used by astrophotographers and deep-sky observers
- Compact and Lightweight
- 208mm Dia. f/3.9 Parabolic Newtonian with Borosilicate Secondary and Low Expansion H-PZ33 Primary Mirrors
- No-Tool 3-Point Push-Pull Collimatable Secondary Holder and Primary Mirror Cells with Locks
- 99% Reflective Coatings on Secondary - Standard Coatings on Primary
- Dual-Speed 2-inch Rack & Pinion Focuser with Compression Ring and 1.25-inch adapter
- Cradle Rings attached to 45mm Wide Saddle Dove Plate (Vixen-Style) with Cone Angle Adjustments
- Shipping wt 22 lbs (approximately)
- L36" x H16" x W16" (approximately)