Estimated Arrival: Between May 20 and May 22. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Explore Scientific N208CF Newtonian Telescope Astrograph Edition
The Explore Scientific N208CF Newtonian Telescope - Astrograph Edition offers a large aperture and super-wide field at f3.9. Field tested and updated by astrophotographers. This 208mm f/3.9 Newtonian produces tight, round stars with the recommended Harrie Rutten (HR) Variable Coma Corrector. This telescope assembly with its Carbon Fiber tube has low expansion characteristics to hold its focus position, is very lightweight, and a lightweight telescope performs better on any mount that it is mounted on.
Metal Cradle Rings support the Explore Scientific N208CF Newtonian Telescope with a contoured metal Handle/Grip slotted to allow a 1/4x20 attachment bolt for piggyback attachment of a camera. The 45mm Wide, 203mm Long Dovetail Plate (Vixen-style) mounts to fit a vast range of mounts from Explore Scientific and other brands. This dovetail plate has adjustment bolts with locks to adjust for precision cone angle adjustments.
- Large aperture and super-wide field at f3.9
- Used by astrophotographers and deep-sky observers
- Compact and Lightweight
- 208mm Dia. f/3.9 Parabolic Newtonian with Borosilicate Secondary and Low Expansion H-PZ33 Primary Mirrors
- No-Tool 3-Point Push-Pull Collimatable Secondary Holder and Primary Mirror Cells with Locks
- Carbon Fiber Tube
- 99% Reflective Coatings on Secondary - Standard Coatings on Primary
- Black Carbon Fiber Finish
- Dual-Speed 2-inch Rack & Pinion Focuser with Compression Ring and 1.25-inch adapter
- Cradle Rings attached to 45mm Wide Saddle Dove Plate (Vixen-Style) with Cone Angle Adjustments
- Shipping wt 34 lbs (approximately)
- L36" x H16" x W16"