Estimated Arrival: Between May 10 and May 12. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Mythos 6' x 8' Greenhouse - Green
The Mythos 6' x 8' Green series hobby greenhouse gives you the extra room you need! Plus, we've taken the same features you love about the Mythos Silver, like the clear, twin-wall polycarbonate panels and a downspout to collect rainwater, and we added a splash of color. The UV stabilized green powder-coating creates a long-lasting finish that makes this house blend right into your garden setting.
The clear, twin-wall polycarbonate panels on the Mythos greenhouse have twice the heat retention of single-layer panels, so it's great for overwintering those pampered patio pots. You can also save money by starting your plants early from seed and extend your growing season by protecting plants from fall frosts. Get growing today and let the Mythos 6' x 8' Greenhouse help you bring your green dreams to life.
Features- model HG5008G-1B:
- 4mm twin-wall roof and side panels - polycarbonate panels are virtually unbreakable and blocks 99.9% of harmful solar UV rays
- Rust-resistant aluminum frame powder-coated forest green
- 49 sq feet growing space and 6.5' of headroom
- Includes adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable door handle, and galvanized steel base
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Snow load: 15.4 pounds per square foot
- Withstands winds up to 56 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit
- Magnetic door catch included keeping the greenhouse door open
- Average setup time four to five hours
- The Nature Series works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
Adjustable roof vent, Rain gutters, Lockable door with magnetic catch, Galvanized steel base