Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 05 and Mar 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Palram 1500W Carbon Fiber Infrared Heater
Palram's 1500W Carbon Fiber Infrared Heater will allow you to enjoy your outdoor living space when the weather has turned cooler, providing additional comfort during cool summer evenings and extending use for Spring and Fall seasons. Our high-quality, low-glare carbon fiber infrared heater delivers instant warmth and heats your space efficiently.
Infrared heat output is unaffected by wind or weather, making it perfect as a patio heater, and for other open-air living spaces, its heat can be felt up to 14 feet away. Its quiet operation and rapid warm-up time make it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Includes a seven-foot cord and mounting bracket to make it easy to add multiple units to cover a wider area. It is ETL listed, and IP65 approved.
Features- product HG1041:
- Place this unit on the wall anywhere you need heat, from open-air spaces like patios and gazebos to interior rooms in either residential or commercial environments
- Provides a highly efficient alternative to gas heating, without the fumes and exhaust (equivalent to Halogen 2000W)
- Highly resilient carbon fiber heating body
- Adjustable mounting brackets, 7 ft. cord with a 120V plug, and step-by-step instructions included for easy out-of-the-box installation
- A high quality, durable black-painted aluminum housing with a high-heat rated aluminum reflector
- Weather-resistant, waterproof IP65 approved, water spray protected and ETL listed
- Heat larger areas by arranging two or more units set at different angles for overlapping warmth zones
- Plug-in unit, standard 110-120V, 1500-W, 15 Amp
- Product dimensions: 29.1 x 6.4 x 6.1 inches
- Compatible with Palram's Patio Covers and Gazebos
Adjustable mounting brackets, 7 ft. cord with a 120V plug, and step-by-step instructions included for easy out-of-the-box installation